Stop Staring! I couldn't wait to try it on as I had heard and read many good things about the designs by Stop Staring! which are mainly 40's and 50's inspired.
I'm pleased to tell you that this dress gets my tick of approval! Here's why:
* The cut is flattering. The thin belted high waistline and sweetheart neckline make my waist and neck appear elongated, and much to my delight this creates the illusion that I am taller and slimmer.
* It's well made in the USA from quality stretch bengaline fabric, and it's comfortable. The stretch in the fabric allows me to sit and stand and move around with ease.
* It's stylish and timeless, and is perfectly accented with a pink and green embroidered flower and self-fabric belt with pink fabric on the buckle.
* It's versatile, it can be worn at the office and for evening outings.
Stop Staring! is giving away a dress to one lucky reader! Extra small to plus sizes available. The winner gets the dress of their choice from the Stop Staring! online shop depending on availability of stock at the time of choosing.
This giveaway is open to readers worldwide.
To enter, simply do these three things:
1. Visit the Stop Staring! online shop where you will find more fabulous vintage inspired clothing. Here is the link:
2. Leave me a comment and tell me about your favourite dress or dresses from the Stop Staring! online shop. One entry per person.
3. Leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you are the winner. Alternatively, leave a link in your comment to your profile, blog or website where I can access your email address from.
This giveaway ends on March 2 2010 at 4.30 pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). Comments will be allocated numbers in the order in which they are received. I will use random.org to generate the winning number on March 2 2010 after 4.30 pm AEST. The winner will be notified via email on March 2 2010 by 6.30 pm AEST.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary ' Black Paris Dress with Flower' from Stop Staring! No payment was received for this review or to host this giveaway.