I'll be listing this fabulous 70's quilted floral jacket on ebay Sunday night September 20. Label is Carole Little for Saint Tropez West (US designer who became well known for using fabric with gorgeous artsy prints). The fabric on this jacket is very soft German rayon challis. Collectible piece from the designer's oldest label in near mint condition! It is one of my favourite picks. Other faves listed below.
7 fab items will be up for auction - 6 original vintage items and 1 vintage style item. Click the link below and then press play to view my slide which showcases all of these items.
1) 70's Denimites by St Chamond embroidered denim jacket (fave pick - featured here in my last post on August 28).
2) 70's Carole Little for Saint Tropez West quilted floral jacket (fave pick featured above).
3) 70's Jaeger paisley design wool skirt (fave pick - top-notch British label - vintage Jaeger is a rare find).
4) 60's trench coat (no label).
5) 70's Bradley houndstooth jacket with original tag attached.
6) 80's Southern Lady rose print wool blend jumper/sweater.
7) Vintage style Highly Confidential embroidered wool blend cropped jacket.